Thursday, April 26, 2007

Three dogs make thrice the fun!


So, the Robertson's are going to enter into the 21st Century and start blogging. I have a feeling that it will be the youngest generation who do the most posting, but hey, that's way cool. Us older and wiser types will have to share our lives too and maybe even download a couple of older and wiser pictures. All I can say about the trip to California was that Becca and Davida provided great opportunites to make memories and the guest house in Santa Maria could not be beat...even a private bath. More to follow about the details and you already have the pics, so I won't bore you with those except one that I didn't include.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Glad to hear you old folks will try and keep up! I think this is going to be a really neat way to communicate and share thoughts. Love Thomas