Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hello Hello




Well I think it is a good idea as well. So I will have to fill everyone in on my life. Well for all you who have been wondering how the relationship with Lauren is going it is going great, actually better than ever. The down side is I am leaving Iowa for a year and our relationship is kind of up in the air. We are still going to remain in contact while we are apart but we are going to keep other relationship options open if they arise and if the year passes and we still want to be together than we will work that out when we come to that point. I however can't wait for this next week and a half to go by. I am chomping at the bit to get out of UNI and back to the mountains and the fields of Big Prairie Ranger Station. I am working back in the Bob Marshall again this summer, which I can't tell you how much I enjoy being there. I also got accepted to the University of Alaska Fairbanks and will attend school there all next year. I am very excited for that experience as well. Other than that I don't have much news, I will try and post again before I go into the woods and am cut off from the outside world. My address in the Bob if any of you would want to write me which I enjoy and I can promise a letter back is:
Spotted Bear Ranger District
P.O. Box 190348
Hungry Horse, MT 59919
That’s all for now love you all!
Thomas

2 comments:

Jamie Robertson said...

Is that your outpost, Thomas? We'll miss hearing from you when your are living the disconnected life in the real world, but we'll ltry to bring ourselves to using the real mail.

timelyIRONY said...

Hey Tom, I've always loved that shot. What happened to that competition you were going to enter it in? Gonna miss you this summer.