Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Robertson web log

This is the first post to invite all Robertson kith and kin to participate in this ongoing family activity. It is not meant to reduce individual private communication among us by phone, email, or mail. But it does provide a space where we can have conversations. For example, Tim and Cindy and the California folks could write up their thoughts about the recent visit by Tim and Cindy to the west coast. This is not a public blog, but everyone who received an email invitation should have full authoring privileges. I tried to send this to everyone, but I may have missed some. Let me know. Wouldn't this make it much easier to arrange reunions? Willing to give this a try?

3 comments:

caiticoodita said...

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I think this could be a really neat way for us to communicate with each other. Thanks Dad, for setting this up. I look forward to reading Robertson news, writings, thoughts, etc...and posting some too. I will also start blogging on my actual blog--weeping pine--instead of on my myspace account!
I love you all!
Caitlin

Jamie Robertson said...

Thanks beautiful one.

Dad

Monica said...

Hurray! What fun.

We're so in.