Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tate's First Plumber's Crack

Good morning, everyone. We're sleepy in Reno this Saturday morning -- but we're getting a lovely dose of spring: a weekend in the 80s. Windows are already thrown open. My dad and Colin are installing a bookcase/media cabinet/desk unit in our bedroom that my dad built for us. With all the power tools lying about, I thought it ended up being pretty appropriate that Tate had his first plumber's crack yesterday. He's still as sweet as can be and is doing great: his bili levels (jaundice) are falling, he's eating and sleeping really well, and is a charming little man. We're doing well, too: I'm still sore but recovering and I'll let Colin speak for himself but he also is hanging in. This time last week, we were in the delivery room. Amazing!

1 comment:

Jamie Robertson said...

Definitely the best looking plumber's crack he--or anyone else for that matter--is ever likely to have.