Saturday, October 6, 2007

Remembering Cayucos


Today I had a long conversation with Jamie and Sally. As we caught up with each other's lives over the phone, we both lamented that there had not been very many new postings on the blog. Everyone is busy, lives continue with lots of tasks and for some, lots of change. I want all to know that after a stressful and frustrating week in Denver at the house, things seem to be looking up. The house in Adel is still on the market, but did have a couple of showings this week. Hopefully, the real estate market will come back strong i the next few months. I will be traveling to Denver to interview for a job on the 16th. I am looking forard to that.

I remember this beautiful place and the great times we had spending Christmas by the sea with everyone. Let's make plans to do it again-maybe Christmas 2008? If not in Cayucos, somewhere just as lovely.

No comments: